Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Silver, scarred brows rose at that introduction; but she merely gave a dip of her own head, and introduced herself with a murmur of ”You may call me Aure.” And then, seeing this yearling fumble over watch she was unsure of to forage, Aurëwen decided to take initiative on this for her.  ( It was all she could do to help, after all. )  She could scarcely reach the mar on her shoulder, and therefor was unable to tend to herself.

Once she’d scourged up what she needed — well, what Goosie needed to properly tend to her with — the reckless mother situated herself in a prim sit at the yearling’s side. Her gestures were lofty, by experience or remnants of vertigo  ( or both )  she considered the inquiry turned her way. Tail crescented to and fro behind her, brows lowering with listless thought.

”As for knowing that beast...” the silver mused, eyes roaming the Lair before alighting again on Goosie’s creamed face, ”No. I did not know him at all. He barred my way to what should be available to others — to myself, too.” And what would’ve happened, hadn’t she struck first? This mule-headed, sprightly nature would lead her to be much less entertained in spirit; but she hadn’t the care to predict the near future, or to ruminate over what could have gone wrong in all this.

Instead, she let herself linger in Goosie’s presence; interjecting with the proper procedures where she could, and listening merrily to whatever else feathered from the dove’s mouth. For now, everything seemed to be well.

agreed to fade this one out, oof
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Andraste - May 03, 2019, 09:28 AM