Arrow Lake Wednesday has been cancelled due to a scheduling error
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
At his hesitation, she returned to him, to shore, until she could kneel before Drago upon her pale belly so she could look into his dark face. “Perhaps I should amend what I said,” the silver chuckled, a curl of apology on her lips. “Water is a guiding force — fearsome, patient, and will always remain.” Her eyes fell to the tips of this claws as she gathered her thoughts. “What I mean to say is that... because I conquered my fears, even my fear of water, ze three of you were brought into my life. If I hadn’t bettered myself in such a way, I might not’ve even have had you.” 

Argent eyes quested over the mauve of Drago’s countenance, and the urge to kiss his brow was overwhelming; the silver kept herself tethered from that, though, and instead continued. “Ze world around us is so unpredictable, so severe. But, that doesn’t mean wonderful things cannot happen.” Her smile was just as vulnerable as his had been moments ago, “If ever we were apart, I would make ze sun my guide, with each star at my disposal if it meant finding my way back to you three. I would make each mountain kneel. And if I have to become a storm just to protect you — I would.”

Aure clutched a dainty paw through the air, trying to enunciate her point. “To cross mountains, you must learn how to walk through water, first. It is new, and can even be terrifying,” leveling her soulful eyes to the burnished, beautiful hazel of her son’s, “but I have so much faith in you, and you must have some for yourself, yes?” She gazed upon him for a moment longer, and then cleared her throat, feeling a bit silly for her saccharine mannerisms. Must I say so much, every time? Oh, well...

Favored to feather her tail through the current with hopeful, hesitant excitement for him, “We can try this as many times as you need. Are you ready, iubit?”
Messages In This Thread