Arrow Lake Wednesday has been cancelled due to a scheduling error
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
just a smaller post for now
lmao i havent read this in a week rip aur

His gaze had drifted when she'd spoken — and she had to give credit those few and far-betweem who did manage to humble her with their undivided focus. Being more practical with wording was something she struggled with; still did, whether she remembered to restrain herself or forgot entirely. At the end of the day, everyone but her seemed to know her unknowingness of how talkative she truly was. All of that aside, though, Drago inched closer and closer; and as he did, his mother gave a step back through the gentle current.

The excited feathering of his mauvey, plumed tail was echoed with her own, and the silver couldn't help the smile that warbled to the corners of her scarred lips. "That is it, balaur," she murmured, all encouraging and patient, letting a pink nose dip to the waters, "I am right here, Drago. I know you can come to me, balaur." And should he stumble, she would be quick to catch him... but his legs were strong, and the Pionier watched avidly for her son to forge on forward; to his elbows, perhaps? She gave a supportive, soft whine, tail steadying upon the flow.
Messages In This Thread