Sunbeam Lair & so it stood, bitter-sweet, still fair to see, but stricken, soon to fall and die?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She received the protests from both children with a mild grace that’d all but vanished from her countenance; rubied crown bowed, as she listened to her son’s demands. It was only when a lull came between them that Aurëwen looked back into his eyes, and finally went into depth about the situation — before, and now, in the aftermath: 

Generalul a crezut că ar fi cel mai bine să părăsească Diaspora chiar și atunci când numărul ei a scăzut atât de scăzut. El a crezut că este mai bine să nu primească nici un ajutor din alte pachete; alianțe. Pentru că am crezut că e ridicol să o fac, l-am provocat; și chiar dacă nu am reușit, nu regret. Nu voi regreta niciodata lupta pentru ceea ce cred ca este corect. Her last words petered off into an adamant little huff, but she soon readied herself again; shifted her weight from where she knelt before balaur and belea.

For a heartbeat, her lashes pressed closed as her wearied mind drudged up the rest of what she needed to say. În ceea ce privește prietenii, o casă ... tatăl tău dorește să-ți dea marea și sora ta, știi? Și ți-aș da un munte, da? Cu toate acestea, balaurul meu ... pentru tot ce le iubesc ... inima mea este și cu războinicul nostru. Da, tatăl tău ne-a lăsat — dar el e familie și nu lăsăm familia în urmă. Eyes unfurled once more, gleaming stella, and the silver ponderously canted her head to consider them both in her sights.

Being solemen and truthful, for all her gentle heart, was all she knew, really; even with younger souls. Nu pot spune când vom găsi, Dragomir. Există mult teren pentru a călători, dar voi doi sunteți atât de puternici. Îți promit amândoi că voi face totul în mine să te țin în siguranță. Sigur și hrănit, și vă arăta toate noile locuri minunate ale acestei lumi. Suntem familie, dragii mei.”

Aurëwen looked into her daughter’s fawn face, and then into the mauve of her son’s. “I cannot make this journey alone — and there are no others I’d rather have with me.” Her own argent gaze was impassioned, entreating, “You two are my blood and bone. We will find him.”