Golden Glade Don't let them make the horse noise
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe's ears flattened against her head with embarassment when Quixote corrected her. She knew when she'd said it that she'd gotten it wrong, but she had blanked for too long on the correct pronunciation to do anything about it. She gave him an apologetic half-smile and a wag of her tail, but kept her tongue still. It was okay. She'd get his name right next time.

Her ears lifted again as he asked about what she was doing. He thought she'd found a scent, which was technically accurate, though not representative of why she was following that path. "I'm following the ants," she explained in a soft voice, casting her gaze down to the ground where the tiny creatures continued to march in a line, "They caught a cricket, and I wanted to see where they're taking it." 

Her tone was almost apologetic, as though she thought she might be in trouble for doing what she was. Eshe didn't really think she was doing anything wrong, but still. She didn't know this guy yet. Maybe he got mad at ant chasers.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - August 22, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 01, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 01, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 02, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 03, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 04, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 15, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 18, 2019, 03:52 PM