Swiftcurrent Creek breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Private 
Eshe and @Akavir had been working to consolidate their lives now that they were officially together. She’d stopped living in her den and stayed with him full-time, but she still used it to collect medicine.

Eshe was happy and content, and she’d shed some self-doubt since they’d become official; how could she be anything but when she’d scored the man of her dreams and been granted the keys to his kingdom? This wasn’t to say those feelings were totally gone—but they were less apparent nowadays.

Eshe had slipped from their den early that morning to prepare for the day. After meditating, she took some lavender sprigs, prepared them, and placed the petals on the ground. Then, once she assumed nobody was around, she flipped on the floor and began to roll in them.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
885 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He watched her from a distance—a certain trace of awe found in a man who was hopeful for a fresh start in life. Eshe was a breath of fresh air—an escape from the pain of his dead wife… of his ex-lover. Of those who had said they were friends, but had ran the first chance they could—

—maybe, a breath of fresh air for children, too, if they were exactly like her. And not as corrupt as him—not as… dark and twisty.

Of course, it was with mild interest and amusement he watched her flounce over to something she had scattered so carefully upon the ground. And then promptly flop over and begin to roll around in it.

He blinked.

He pondered.

He held back a laugh as he emerged from the shadowed foliage, champagne eyes looking down at her as he neared, standing close and above her. “So this is how you do it,” he mused aloud—pleased at solving the riddle of why she always smelled like… Serenity. And home.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe's eyes opened when she heard the familiar sound of Akavir's approaching footsteps, and soon, he was above her. She smiled from ear to ear, losing herself momentarily in his champagne gaze before he spoke.

"So this is how you do it,” he mused.

Her head tilted, and she reached up and gently touched his chin.

Do what? she asked through a smile.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
885 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A gentle graze to his chin—a tilt of her head as she lay upon a bed of flowers.

He was done for. How could he not be?

“Make yourself smell so damn tantalizing that every time I’m near you my mouth waters,” he growled out, leaning down now to nip gently at her neck, placing kisses along her collarbone before trailing upward to nose at her cheek--to inhale everything about her.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair as she pulled him closer—oh, she loved this! A goofy smile spread across her lips, and she trailed kisses from his cheek to his lips, savoring every sense of him, her husband. Hers.

I don't think I can keep my paws off of you, she warned, pulling back to look into his eyes. She took him in for a moment before reaching her leaning forward and whispering in his ear, We might want to find somewhere a little more ... private. We've got to be slightly professional here.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
885 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: fade scene

His muzzle smoothed over her—burying to the thick nape of her fur, nipping and tasting her as he trailed along. Her words drew a smile to his lips, which were pressed against her collarbone. “Then don’t,” he suggested gruffly, moving forward, moving to devour her.

She requested privacy, and he pulled her up, barking a laugh as he herded her somewhere more quiet for them to continue their rather intimate greeting.

Afterward, he would pull her to him, raining kisses further upon her, his breath ragged—yeah, he was aging. He could feel it in the exertion.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Mmmm, she hummed as he pulled her close, still basking in the joy that'd been their coupling. She noticed how his breaths came in ragged, similar to hers, as she did what she could to steady herself.

That was a great way to start the day, she said, reaching up to kiss his cheek. And now, I guess we actually have to do things, she laughed, thinking she'd much rather stay like this then go back outside. What do you have planned for the day? she asked.

When he said he didn’t have anything planned, an impish smirk fell upon her lips. Then you can help me collect herbs! They spent the day looking around for whatever had survived the snowfall, and although their bounty wasn’t as much as she had anticipated, she was happy they’d found something.