Whitefish River the moon was but a chin of gold & her amber lips never did part
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Of course. There is no harm in trying, I should think,"  the strider mused, for though fleet of paw she was, the way to Hydra's realm would be to tread a considerable stretch of earth. And yet ...  "I have a travelling companion, @Guildenstern, who will attend with myself. He is recent, but before ... before ze events which brought my children and I here. "  Her mourner purled at the reference, from somewhere behind the pillar of her throat, and only went acknowledged with an absent feathering of tail.  "As ze sun will soon leave us, then, perhaps we might be able to share in ze lands between us and they; even at such a distance." A mere suggestion, though the silver seemed keen to keep the threads concise and short within her labyrinth's mind.

Bells of bewilderment clanged in the silver's mind as her 'leaving' was mentioned, evermore evident by a few, flurrying houghtless blinks left in the wake of Ira's inquiry,  "I assure you, I only mean to be away for several days,"  scarred brow knit, the red hurts entangled in confusion,  "not to depart from my children. Not when they might favor this place so much. If they do, I would not take them from some place that has become another hearth for them. To them."  Perhaps she had misspoken, and her tongue had tripped in a manner which had confused the Constable. Her way of apology for such misunderstanding was by a cast-away of thin ears into her ruff.

"Neverzeless, leaving your hospice so soon would be dishonorable, on my part. My son must mend, before anything else."  And regardless of the restlessness that was always aflutter in her brest, regardless of her trek to Moonspear, she would remain tethered to his side as she had so promised.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the moon was but a chin of gold & her amber lips never did part - by Andraste - September 03, 2019, 12:01 PM