Golden Glade Don't let them make the horse noise
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe settled a bit when Quixote reacted positively to her explanation (or maybe it would be better to say he didn't react negatively). A small smile curved her lips as she nodded. It grew wider when he expressed some interest in what she was doing. That wasn't something that happened all that often, at least not with her siblings. That's why adults were so much nicer to hang out with than other kids--they were good at placating her even when they didn't actually care about whatever random thing she'd become fascinated with.

"Umm... It's been a while,"  Eshe replied, scrunching her face a bit as she tried to think of just how long. She'd sort of lost track of time. "I found them back that way, over by the creek," she explained, glancing back over her shoulder in the direction of the distant landmark I just made up, "They've come a long way though, and they don't seem tired at all! I think there's only one ant carrying him all by himself too."

This was what fascinated her in particular, and also why she'd followed it so far. They were hard to keep sight of amongst the detris that littered the earth, not to mention the number of them scurrying along together. It was hard to see if it truly was only one ant or if one or more of the others were helping too.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - August 22, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 01, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 01, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 02, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 03, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 04, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 15, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 18, 2019, 03:52 PM