Stone Circle you'll want all my broken parts, they complete my puzzle nonetheless
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback, hearing the call of someone at the border, tossed his head back and heeded it with his own. He always made it known he meant business when he cast his own song into the air; going the extra mile to make it as loud and deep as possible for all to hear. It rattled the animals around him, echoing past the lands and casting them out in fear of such a predator every time. Something he took deep pride in.

This was his home. Easthollow. And if anyone had even an inkling of a thought to think they could cross them Greyback would make sure they knew what lied ahead.

As he came upon the border he took in the familiar sight of Kiran, her fur a contrast a white against the darkened world. He would have to give her his dues for being late. She was a good packmate. Dependable.

As for the other figure, he guessed they were the one that called, and with a steady stride he made his way over with a raised tail and alert posture. As always, he kept a stone-cold facade for those he did not know and towered above them in size and strength with a dark, unreadable gaze. The wind whipped his fur behind him, sending the thick trails of fur into whisps around him. Perhaps if the sun was shining it would have cast a horrible shadow upon the youth.

"We are kind to those who are deserving, young one. Who might you be?" he asked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you'll want all my broken parts, they complete my puzzle nonetheless - by Greyback - October 26, 2019, 05:55 PM