Bramblepoint bide my time
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
this got to be A Lot & Messy sorry!! idk what this is

She tucks the strider's enquiry away to answer in a moment, shorn lips unable to reist their elfin dimpling at the forward persistence; the stricken by no means yearning to trifle this shared time away, for give tell to the foxfire she would; but she was weak against the compulsion of snagging, sweetly, at the yarn of truth she would present in this telling; tattered, in a needy naughtiness. In the mean time, the fairylight let the knowing flit from the words proffered and tucked away into her gauzy mind.

Unforgiving; little to be found; smoke in the east.  "Ze shadow of Moonspear and its queen,"  she finally unearthed, giving a lofty cant of her head towards the towering, southern spires as she thought now upon all she has been given. ... Why not inquire, herself, if she means to trek east?  "It is my intention,"  Andraste mused, pensively,  "to come to an accord with Diaspora, of whom I am quite familiar. Once upon a time, that caravan was where I rested my brow."

'Head,' the saying should go. Was she still welcome, though? Most certainly not—  "I ... am not knowledgeable, if they still settle about ze Arrow Lake. If they do, howe'er, I wonder at some manner of alliance, you see."  Foolish starlight; she had not even asked if this strider had come across them; even knew of them. But the quirk of a simper had long since faded; Andraste now gazed upon the auburn with a clarity in those supposedly-prudent eyes.

She would rather guests who might merely hold her in contempt than those of Hydra's who sleuthed so near to her own Court's shadows.
Messages In This Thread
bide my time - by Annaliese - October 21, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - October 21, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - October 22, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - October 22, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - October 24, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - October 24, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - November 02, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - November 02, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - November 02, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - November 02, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - November 04, 2019, 01:07 PM