Bramblepoint bide my time
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
oof this post is Messy im sry!!

A soft and sidereal smile, at the geist, upon that museful mouth, and still the stricken spoke instead:  I am Andraste, and I have seen otherwise through your General’s eyes.”   What merriment she might find in such a statement! Already was she fraying! but she would not hide this from one who had enquired as much; there was no shame nor guilt to be had, and she spoke not through latticework of the enquiry as one confessing.

Ever since the plinth and before, the blood fair left Andraste’s heart whenever the shadowpriest admonished his way into her sights.

Then, she had been held in the hard mold of the musiker’s arms, melting even as they refashioned another upon his very anvil. Then, she had bit the forge-tough muscle, and there had been no consequence amidst the place of lilies wherein naught but truth lie between them.
The cavern; the rising ribs of Netherwood harvest; they had cradled another, aquiver, and for both dawns Andraste had listened to that even, lulling billow of breath as he had slumbered with her amongst briars.

What had changed was that the Diasporan would never only be a body to her. What had changed was that she had likened the beautiful, interwoven make of locked joints to all trials he might face thus far; the hammer-heavy muzzle to a presidency over which predicament would best benefit him; the long, deep stretch of sternum to stomach the path he would most take. In all her findings, even his flaws did she hold precious. The unrepentance, the cold chiding. Yes—held them, and had sworn herself to better them. Each sorrow, each smile, now petal-pressed too between them like promises.

The imp drew faux-insidious claws along once-lovely features, and her smile could not resist surrendering a simper. Perhaps she might seem naughty, mischievous — and it was not entirely an untruth. The dishevelment was almost delightful! Thusly did the sibyl rise, and eyed Annaliese’ posturing with a vaguely-amused air. Let the strider make of her words and wry glint as she would.
Messages In This Thread
bide my time - by Annaliese - October 21, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - October 21, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - October 22, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - October 22, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - October 24, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - October 24, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - November 02, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - November 02, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - November 02, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - November 02, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - November 04, 2019, 01:07 PM