Emberwood ❝ten sí ye tyelma, yéva tyel ar i narqelion❞
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
short iffy post today, bloop

Advancement;
one that the stricken looked forward to with a wariness that was for anyone but herself. The company would not be minded, she supposes — even the appearance of another of their snowbirthed kind made his presentation and sent this Pygmalion into a flurry, himself. Once upon a time, perhaps she had seemed as breath-taken as the brothers before her had now become; rare smile, unabashed, from ear to ear. But the fae did not smile, now, save for the faintest threadings of it upon the corners of shorn lips; inconspicous, and she gazed upon the fluttersome reunion with vague eyes that only wandered back to that which she'd been sampling. 

Pyg, and—  "Suilánte, Pirrup,"  chords edged with an almost cheeky feint of the alternative that'd been given; halfsight glinting from behind sprigs of huckleberry.  "Might we be expecting more family to gather? I have no qualms of removing myself from ze vinicty for their sake."  It would do no good for either male to see her imp's simper, nevermind that it would be heard in her own foreign tones, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝ten sí ye tyelma, yéva tyel ar i narqelion❞ - by Andraste - November 14, 2019, 10:07 AM