Northstar Vale drenched Mads, tear in eyes Mads, drinking hard Mads, naked Mads in freeze
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
As her mind shifted through the deck of all sorts of cards which Courtfall's hand — er, paw? — might play at, the russet offered an arrangement, of sorts, in that such an excursion may be carried out. Her appreciation came in murmured tones and a humbled dip of skull; but with it all her chords rose once more, thought arriving unbidden. 

"There is another matter,"  the stricken continues, sights drifting to nowhere in particular, "of ze upcoming ... ah, season, so to speak. I suppose that, when ze time comes, there will be families and those-to-be, seeking some manner of refuge from ze elements. It is well and good to accept them, and, yet,"  a lull; sights drifting,  "I wonder of ... another rite. Should our capacity become too strenuous, I have had ze idea in my head that, perhaps, rather than pass on Courtfall's reign through traditional hiers ... what if we opened such an opportunity up to their whelps? No matter their family's position within ze pack?"

For now, Andraste spoke nothing of the accord; of laws of her land regarding such a season. Not now. Not yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: drenched Mads, tear in eyes Mads, drinking hard Mads, naked Mads in freeze - by Andraste - November 23, 2019, 03:51 PM