Northstar Vale drenched Mads, tear in eyes Mads, drinking hard Mads, naked Mads in freeze
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Said idea seemed to be favorable with what-ever it was that Andromaque's mind aligned with; and the stricken could only hope that the rest of her of her followers would agree, as well; even better should they help her further amend such a rite so that it was better carved to that which Courtfall wished to flourish into. And then ... an inquiry, one which the fée had been expected, but merely had her words dance about all the same:

"Once upon a time,"  neither fib nor truth; greycloaked gaze sidled to the burnished female, even, steadied. Though that brood had now become part of the life of Aurëwen that she strode from, she would not discredit them in the sense that they had ne'er come from the womb, at the very, very least. Furthermore—

"Perhaps, however, I will choose those from ze families of others, this spring. Neverzeless, we must do all we can for any family who wishes for some manner of sanctuary ... I only hope that ze herds return before then."  Wishful thinking, that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: drenched Mads, tear in eyes Mads, drinking hard Mads, naked Mads in freeze - by Andraste - November 25, 2019, 04:29 AM