Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
skipping lyra since she's on ppc

A nauseating feeling rose from his stomach and into his throat. Being pinned beneath a large beast, knowing he wouldn't be able to do much against a barrage of teeth, was terrifying. Those blue eyes turned dull and flecks dispersed amongst her snout. And in a blink of an eye he was back in that forest. Alone with a beast—his father— with nowhere to run. He pushed his paws into the woman's chest just as he done had before. It was instinct. His heart raced, his breathing was rapid. Please stop. Please don't hurt me. Please, please please... And his mind races with all the possible outcomes of this moment. He did not want his throat torn to ribbons, nor did he wish to see blood pool from her face. Orochi was frozen. A quivering lip betrayed that hard stare.

What do you speak of, boy? The sudden question woke him from the waking nightmare. I...I... He was stil dazed from his injury and feared impending doom. He had to cast those feelings aside to speak properly. It's Revui!

A following explanation hung in his throat. He was silenced by a threat, one that made his heart stop. If they were to take his life now Revui would be stuck rotting in that ditch forever or worse. Maybe their captors would grow tired  of his presence. Maybe they already have. Orochi grit his teeth in frustration and fear.

Revui, he repeated, We were taken captive by some pack. I don't know who they are but they live east from here. A sense of relief briefly washed over him. Now that they knew why he was here they would hear him out. We... we tried to escape but we were ambushed. I got away but he... Orochi swallowed and shook his head. He told me to come here. Said you can help. You need to help me get him back!
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: “take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - December 07, 2019, 12:21 PM