Stone Circle you've been a smile on my face for about the two past days
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,154 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette's heart jolted when her name came from his lips. She really had to focus but it was hard when the young male before her was so pretty. The girl let her curious eyes roam over the other and the plants before him with an eager curiosity. She came closer when he motioned her to do so. The female watched the reeds and angled her head. She listened attentively and then tried to feel and sniff them with her nose. The material was surprisingly hard, so she wondered how they were going to eat it. But then Kaito already told her that they would not do that.

The female let her ears fall back and even though they weren't going to eat them she still tried to bite a few of them. It was very strong, at least some of them. She sat down before the materials and tried to think hard of what to do with these... sticks basically. "Ummm," she let out, clearly a bit lost. "Well, you don't use it to cover your wounds," she stated, that would be silly. Then again, Arlette wasn't really aware of how her body worked.

Arlette felt stupid as she couldn't think of something. "I don't know," she admitted so quietly. She hoped Kaito wouldn't judge her. At least it was a reality check that she really needed to learn much more about this topic. She tried to think of what she knew of their prey. They had weak spots like wolves but she couldn't see how these materials would help with that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you've been a smile on my face for about the two past days - by Arlette - January 08, 2020, 10:57 AM