Razorback Ridge dissonance.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His presence made her nervous, he had an odd primal way about him and naturally, she watched him with a wary eye. His sharp turn caused the Empress to flinch, a sense of fleeing taking over her petite figure, that sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach to instantly rise and fall from his initial actions and lack of others that followed to signify she was in any danger. That expression the primal man offered was one of obvious pain, keeping her grounded more so than before; not wanting to leave anyone injured alone on the adjacent mountains. 

I do not have any whitebark, I'm sorry... The words were soft as they fluttered by. But I have other remedies for pain - may I ask, where does it hurt? Unlike Collision, this one she was warier of letting into their borders. Not that she had any whitebark for him back in the vale either, but she can certainly find peppermint on the mountain and maybe bring back lavender from home if she couldn't find any here either - depending on his wounds of course. From her current angle, Reiko couldn't quite see where he was hurt and was judging simply by his contorted expressions of agony.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 06, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 07, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 12, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 15, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 24, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 26, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 30, 2020, 09:05 AM