Razorback Ridge dissonance.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His obvious pain was the only thing keeping her here despite the screaming desire for her to leave. He wasn't being cruel, his words were kind and he did nothing to tell her that he was dangerous - it was simply the way he acted, his expressions; and she simply could only hope it was because he was in agony. Everyone acted differently when in pain.

Thankfully as he explains his wounds, the gargantuan lowered himself to grant her access to the location. He was massive, she had seen large wolves before and every time they were eyecatching. Most were gentle giants, but they, just as this one, could possibly snap her like a dry twig if they so decided to. 

Swallowing several times nervously before approaching. Peeking over his large body, she saw it. The angry gashes that demanded attention. The man describes it as hot, and all she could immediately think of is infection. He smelled like it too, specifically that same spot. I do. Her words were soft like a breeze as she breathes them out.

Nonsense, you will owe me nothing. Observing the wounds, she figured they were bite marks from the looks of them. How deep she could not tell just yet, too nervous to start touching him should he react negatively. I need herbs - infection-fighting ones specifically, thankfully for him, spring was possibly the best time for such a thing. Will you be safe here? Is anyone searching for you? I need to go find the herbs and bring them back.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 06, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 07, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 12, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 15, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 24, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 26, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 30, 2020, 09:05 AM