Sun Mote Copse Better hit the deck like the card dealer
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Something about Niamh's tone made Phox feel bad for her. I feel ya. I only knew about this one because... well, I don't remember when exactly I learned about bee stings. Maybe Elwood had taught him when he was younger, or Finley or Elwood had mentioned it at one point. With such a big family, it was easy to forget who had taught him what. I'm sure things will pop up that you know and I don't, Phox assured her. Parenting was all about teamwork (Towhee had taught him teamwork), so nobody was expected to know everything.

And hey, now you know one more thing, he suggested softly, licking Niamh's muzzle before he turned back to watch Quetzal Alyx doze off. Satisfied that their little cub would survive this round, he turned back to Niamh. What was something you learned last year? he asked. Maybe we can expand our brains a bit.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Alyx - April 03, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Alyx - April 08, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Phox - April 08, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Alyx - April 12, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Phox - April 18, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Alyx - April 18, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Phox - April 23, 2020, 03:48 PM