Sawtooth Spire I just wait for us to go in circles
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
She felt stronger today, but she knew she wasn't back to her full strength. She still tired easily and although she had gained some wait back, she still appeared too thin. She had a very unrealistic expectation of how quickly she should have been able to get back to normal, which left her incredibly frustrated by the fact that she still didn't feel strong enough to leave and resume her plans. 

But she could no longer spend her days resting; she was starting to go crazy. Taki was not used to being sedentary, and this morning, she had finally decided to push herself and make a short trip along the borders. She was here, consuming resources to which she could not yet help replenish, so a patrol was really the only way she could think to contribute right now. She may still be recovering, but she could walk the borders and intercept a stranger if needed, or so she had convinced herself. 

So far, things had been quiet. She slowly moved along the edge of the territory, not marking anything, but making sure nothing seemed out of place.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 15, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 18, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 02, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 09, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - July 14, 2020, 08:30 AM