Firestone Hot Springs mystline
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She squinted, still finding it strange that Koontz and her fellows had encountered these lands largely untouched. As she had said, surely they had been inhabited before but why no longer? Amekaze couldn't help but feel somewhat suspicious as she wondered if it was famine, disease, war or otherwise that had driven wolves out in the first place. Whatever the explanation was, one wouldn't know it now. This place was plentiful and seemed peaceful; she could find nothing wrong..

And indeed, it was odd that many had come from Koontz's homeland as well. Amekaze had come alone as far as she knew, although it would be peculiar to later find out that others had followed after her. She found she was not keen on the idea herself.

Nevertheless, she listened about Breathquenchers and Leviathorgans, which were both very strange words to her ears. The offense and defense of the pack was pivotal in her eyes, although if she were made to select one for herself, hypothetically, it would be offense. She had seen warfare head on and risen to that occasion to fight brutally (it was what she'd been bred to do, after all), although defense was also doable and something she had experience in to a lesser extent. Her strengths were undoubtedly somewhere there, not as much in hunting or otherwise.

Although she would not get too far ahead of herself. She took note of the slight hint Koontz had nudged her way with the mentioning of the vacancy in Breathquenchers which aligned worryingly well with her thoughts at the time. The dark female simply nodded, remaining quiet while looking thoughtful still. A pack would likely be necessary before too much longer, especially with her return to the mountain looking to be further in the future.. unless she was willing to return there without her gains. Amekaze had not given up yet.

I left with all the skills intact that I would ever need, she answered curtly. Her mother had left her well-prepared. The favored daughter had been given much attention and raised under a watchful, experienced gaze. Amekaze was left to make it better, to test the limits of her ability and push her skills to the next level. My intentions have been to polish them. It seems my hunting has been all to gain since then and, I suppose, my lore. Amekaze didn't speak of her interest in history and tales often. Seeing new places and meeting new wolves made it difficult to ignore, though. I mainly seek to better my skills in battle, however there is little time for that when survival is more pressing and times are seemingly so peaceful. She shifted her weight as she was feeling uneasy with so many words. Uncharacteristically she found herself glancing aside momentarily before refocusing, renewed for the time being.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
mystline - by Amekaze - October 12, 2013, 04:21 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 15, 2013, 10:51 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 15, 2013, 09:42 PM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 16, 2013, 10:02 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 16, 2013, 09:59 PM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 17, 2013, 10:31 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 18, 2013, 03:44 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 19, 2013, 11:31 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 20, 2013, 05:22 AM