Sawtooth Spire I just wait for us to go in circles
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Random Event 
Again her promise to repay resources was blown off. Yet no matter who told her or how often she was told, it just didn't sit right with her to take from a pack and then not give back, even if some of its members had once belonged to her own pack. So, she would find some way to repay them, regardless of being told that it wasn't needed. 

As for Stag, spending time with him was really all she wanted to do, so it was easy for her to respond. Of course, Taki said first. She nodded again at Wylla's next statement. Yes they do, I'm guessing even when they aren't exactly children anymore. She felt guilty denying her son of his mother while she was gone. She had no intention of going anywhere anytime soon, but she had no idea what would happen once she was strong again. Already, she had began to wonder if she should just put everything on hold indefinitely to stay here with Stag; that felt like the right thing to do. But that decision came with an entirely different kind of guilt—she was giving up on what she felt was her duty, and that also didn't feel right. She supposed she would just have to figure out which guilt she could live with and which she couldn't. 

What led the pack to choose this part of the mountains? she asked, seemingly out of nowhere. It wasn't that she necessarily disliked the territory, but more that she was curious as to what drove them to choose this place to raise the pack's next generation. Maybe it was the safety that went with the territory? It would certainly be more difficult for intruders to make it very far. She was certainly drawn to the higher elevations and had already planned to explore them once she was stronger. The lower parts were nice, too; they were green and lush and promised a flourishing spring and summer. Really that all answered her question, but she was interested in the other woman's opinion.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 15, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 18, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 02, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 09, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - July 14, 2020, 08:30 AM