Firestone Hot Springs mystline
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Indeed, it was not a decision she would take lightly. Amekaze had never selected a pack all of her own choice (having simply been born into the only pack she'd been in) and she was learning over time that it was not as easy as she might have thought originally. Her expectations were admittedly high but she still felt above needing to settle for less for her loyalties.

Nevertheless, reading the skies was an interesting skillset to have, especially to be able to predict it far in advance. Amekaze's abilities in such, which were basic only, were more for the short-term. However she reasoned that she was young still and with plenty of time to learn and observe more and unlike Koontz, neither of her parents had instilled on her the knowledge early. If her future did include her becoming a part of the Dragonwatchers, it was likely she would try to learn more from her in time.

Her ears flickered thoughtfully in response, but otherwise stayed quiet and listened on. She would remember all of this.

It was good to know (albeit a tad surprising) that she was speaking with the Alpha of the Dragonwatchers. She tipped her muzzle in a short nod although otherwise remained still. In the company Alpha or not, her own posturing was neutral enough as it was, not that she believed any real display was necessary. I see, she equipped, idly wondering if those names she had mentioned would ever be necessary for her to know. Ame then flicked her tail and prepared to shift her weight.

She was feeling nearly done here, for the time. Her explorations could continue on and partly, she fancied a hunt before it got too late I have learned a good share from speaking with you, she spoke deliberately. You may see me again, but I wish to be going now. Amekaze took to motion again, beginning to turn away from the silver-furred Alpha. After another nod, she began to stride forth towards the North, generally. Ki o tsukete, she quipped swiftly before assuming a trot and being on her way.

She had plenty to think on.

Messages In This Thread
mystline - by Amekaze - October 12, 2013, 04:21 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 15, 2013, 10:51 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 15, 2013, 09:42 PM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 16, 2013, 10:02 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 16, 2013, 09:59 PM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 17, 2013, 10:31 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 18, 2013, 03:44 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 19, 2013, 11:31 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 20, 2013, 05:22 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 20, 2013, 05:47 PM