Shadow Mountain civitas.
no man’s an island, no
73 Posts
Ooc —
Sunhawk paused long enough to hear Revui's rejoinder, his grin going from 100 watt beam to darker than the region up a nun's skirt. Walk this mountain, again, and then again? He blinked in disbelief, sucked in a big breath, and shook his head earnestly. "Hmm, no, don't like that." Sunhawk replied with chipper rejection. "I'll fix a proposition for you, though. You can waltz up and down this mountain as long as you want, but I get to ride on your shoulders. Come on, it's a good idea. I might get my eyes bruised by a cloud or two, though."

The Endore was about to sit down, but he saw Revui was continuing up the mountain (cue: WHAT THE EFF quietly under his breath). Sunhawk scrambled after the shark with an equally toothsome grin. "Oho, your mountain eh? Maybe my nubbins will make do. Mebbe they won't. We'll see how your mountain treats them. Got enough of all the tail-biters and sandmunchers down in the desert?"

Sunhawk was full of cheeky banter, and pestered Revui until sundown. Nubbins or no, he made for a determined friend.

Or barnacle, depending on how you looked at it.
Messages In This Thread
civitas. - by Revui (Ghost) - August 06, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: civitas. - by Sunhawk - August 11, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: civitas. - by Revui (Ghost) - August 14, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: civitas. - by Sunhawk - August 17, 2020, 02:47 PM