Honeyed Pasture But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Oh yes, she seemed to still be such a dour woman! No change there. Mal, though, was of good cheer. Would that annoy her too? Probably. But Mal didn't blink. That was no fun, and he did always prefer things to be fun if possible. It wasn't like he trusted her (why would he trust anyone after recent events?) but he wasn't going to let the rain or her attitude dampen his style so easy. He'd rather see what response he could get out of her first.

A slight cant of his head, Unless you're looking for a new home, I think you'd be disappointed when you got there. That'd be Neverwinter, which is, unsurprisingly, still claimed. His grin broadened for a moment there. See? He was a hard one to get rid of, and just time alone wasn't going to be able to banish him to history. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one who'd started it last time, though. But I suppose I can make an exception for it now -- they were odd times. Though I guess these aren't particularly usual either. At least not from his limited experience. But regardless of talk of the weather, here he was, playfully being forgiving monarch, not that it mattered at all. She probably didn't care. Did he even know her name? Did he remember it? Probably not. She was that chick with the broken ears.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend - by Mal - September 02, 2020, 12:06 AM