Whitefish River when i'm gone.
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe's confidence faltered for the briefest of moments when the woman began to reply, but it was back in the next few seconds, as was the Frostfur's intrigue. If there was anything about her that couldn't be disputed it, it was that she was a studious over-achiever. More and more, she became confident that she had definitely found the right place. Now to convince them that they had just found the right wolf.

"I'm a student of nature," Eshe began, trying to put into words the things she'd always considered her interests versus true skills to warrant her belonging, "I've always been fascinated by the world--stars, the weather, the earth. Living things most of all, like plants and the other animals we share this world with. I also love to travel and meet new wolves. I love the idea of being an ambassador, to give me the freedom to do some travel and study while still doing good for my pack." Eshe paused, nearly leaving it there but deciding to add for good measure, "Other than that, I'm a passable hunter, and my father taught me well how to defend myself. I know a little of medicines and healing as well from my studies of nature, though I can't say any of those skills are really my passions."

That's when she decided to stop, which was hard. She did like to chatter on.
Messages In This Thread
when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 05, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 06, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 08, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 10, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 11, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 18, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 18, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:32 PM