Silver Moraine If you must die, sweetheart, die knowing your life was my life's best part
no man’s an island, no
73 Posts
Ooc —
Judging by Wylla's reaction, she either didn't remember Sunhawk, or had forgiven him for his involvement in the destruction of her eye. If you asked Sunhawk, he'd say Wylla was exactly the type of wolf that would carry a slight to the grave, die, host the funeral, and then reincarnate herself mid-sermon to finish her business of terrifying everyone on the mortal plane.

Yup, she was as forgiving as a cat who had its tail slammed in the door.

He tried to straighten himself from the bush once he realized Wylla was subtly accusing him (or not so subtly - she was layering it on like a glutton spreading thick cream cheese on the world's most delicious bagel). Painfully aware his lips and chin were stained in blueberry sluice, Sunhawk licked his lips nervously.

"Because you scare the shit out of me." Sunhawk answered unflinchingly. No use trying to disguise it - Wylla was goddamn terrifying and that was before her eye ended up like a skewer on Umbra's fangs (another terrifying lady). Thinking maybe he needed to demonstrate his station before Wylla, Sunhawk kept his shoulders and head low with his ears lower. "No one really. Well, I have a friend - that lady that you tried to kill.. but I'm alone right now." His scent would be sample enough of that truth: no Kraken to be found on his scraggly hide.