Silver Moraine If you must die, sweetheart, die knowing your life was my life's best part
no man’s an island, no
73 Posts
Ooc —
Nothing could prepare Sunhawk for the way Wylla went from confused to aggressive in the drop of a hat. Ever.

He could watch her do that ten thousand times, and every time he'd have the same visceral reaction. ( ( F L I N C H ) )

Sunhawk ducked away instantaneously. His instinct to self-preserve was so strong that his reaction to her snarl was automatic. Ears flattened, stomach dropped, balls tucked way up inside of him. He ducked so low he nearly disappeared behind the blueberry bush he'd been peacefully grazing on until Wyclops rolled into his life.

Wylla accused him of stalking her. Of all people, her?

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Bruh." Sunhawk interjected. He was stunned. Absofruitly posi-groovely stunned. So stunned he let his mouth get the better of him before he realized he was speaking to Wylla, Eminent Dragoness Esquire. She would probably rip his head right off his body once she heard the way he addressed her. "I mean ma'am.." Sunhawk hastily tacked on. There, fixed. Cordial as a peach pie. "I been eating blueberries. You came to my patch and nearly made me drop a road apple in them."  One thing Sunboy had going for him was the blueberry mustache on his chin. Wylla might think he was lying, but his lips held one truth and that was how much he'd been snacking lately.