Greatwater Lake i got my ticket for the long way round.
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe's gaze trailed further up the shoreline as the other female replied, considering. It was still too early for them to be nesting, so it was unlikely that any they found on the shore wouldn't run. She had always watched them simply because she was interested in the habits of all wildlife. She had never really applied her knowledge towards hunting techniques. Now that she did consider it further, she thought how hard it must be to hunt any but flightless birds. Just more reasons why she wasn't a hunter.

"Nice to meet you," Eshe replied, turning her gaze back and offering a smile, "I'm Eshe Frostfur." Oops, she thought in the next second. This woman was from Moonspear. Was it wise to share her identity so freely with one of them? Maybe, maybe not. It didn't matter to her, really. "I'd be happy to help. Would you like me to flush or catch? Admittedly, I would probably be better at the former than the latter." Her skills were definitely in sneaking up on other animals. She usually just observed them, but she could certainly scare them this time instead.
Messages In This Thread
i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 03, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 05, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 05, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 08, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 08, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 17, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - January 11, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - January 15, 2021, 05:46 PM