Blacktail Deer Plateau All I need is a head full of hope
Brecheliant
Family
817 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget could hardly believe it when she turned and saw Orlaith was the one who was approaching.  Her disbelief only grew when her former packmate addressed her formally, as though she were a stranger.  You have to be shitting with me.  Really?  Bridget looked at her a long moment, her brow cocked skeptically.  What the fuck, Orlaith?!  Where have you been?  

Bridget hadn't heard what happened, only that the woman had left.  She wasn't much involved with any pack drama that didn't directly affect her, and she hadn't really had time to get to know the warrior well.  Still, she'd enjoyed her company, and something about her had intrigued the golden medic.  Finding out she'd left had been a pretty big bummer, actually, not that Bridget would judge too harshly.

WC: 130
Messages In This Thread
All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 20, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 25, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 26, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 27, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 28, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - December 06, 2020, 11:51 AM