Greatwater Lake i got my ticket for the long way round.
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
461 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe was a bit relieved when Tehama agreed to let her be the one to flush. She didn't mind her lack of hunting skills when she was hunting alone, or even with her twin. But running the risk of disappointing a hungry stranger was not something she wanted to do. 

The Frostfur nodded once, and then they were off. Eshe altered her path to split from Tehama, slipping down into the brush and taking great care to walk silently away from the shore. She kept her eye on the terrain, searching for any sign of their quarry, though she stole glances at Tehama to keep her in sight as they went. She paused when she noticed the other wolf tense, shifting her gaze until she too spotted the ducks at the shore. She gave a small nod before creeping forward.

It was slow going, determined as she was to not startle them early. She eventually came around to stand to their side, opposite from Tehama. She paused then, looking between the reeds at her companion to make sure she was ready before she sprang.
Messages In This Thread
i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 03, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 05, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 05, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 08, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 08, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 17, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - January 11, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - January 15, 2021, 05:46 PM