Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,129 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Maia started telling about the Fen, and it seemed that she was quite smitten with it. A lot of hidden places, like an enchanted forest, and a place where she and Wraen could raise dragons. He thought of the Copse, and it sounded like this place was a lot like it in many ways. That sounds great, Eljay said. He really should visit it. In fact, he might've suggested visiting it right now if they weren't already at the Caldera, but he would make sure to drop by sometime quite soon. He felt the itch to just go with Maia even now; but as they climbed the slopes of Redhawk Caldera, he also felt like he would lose so much if he went with. His world was so much bigger up here than down anywhere; he didn't realise until now that that was why he had hated moving to Heron Lake Plateau so much, in part. It limited his world considerably.

Maia went on to excitedly say that Penn returned and that Maia's other sister Jupiter returned, too. Oh, yeah, I'd love to meet her, Eljay said with a soft smile.

Of course, Eljay responded right away when Maia said that she would love to show him around. I'd love to see it. As they reached the top of the Caldera, Eljay stopped and said, I've missed this a lot. Realising that it could also mean his closeness to Maia, he quickly added: I mean, I missed you too, but uh, but I meant to say that I've missed this view. He turned around, hoping Maia would too, so they could look out over some of the wilds in the direction Maia had come from. I don't leave home a lot and never have, and in the Caldera, it's always felt like I could still see the world, but safely. That sounded a little pathetic as he said it, he felt, but he decided not to critique himself on that; at least not out loud.
Messages In This Thread
So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - December 08, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 08, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - December 08, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 08, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - December 09, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 09, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - December 10, 2020, 04:24 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 10, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - December 14, 2020, 07:45 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 14, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - December 16, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - December 16, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - December 17, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 18, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - December 24, 2020, 06:29 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - December 26, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - January 05, 2021, 04:05 AM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Maia - January 08, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: So I've made an art out of forgettin' well - by Eljay - January 13, 2021, 04:28 AM