Cricket Creek Bog we can dine with the biosphere
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,154 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette skidded to a halt when she saw Derg of all wolves. Her heart leaped for him. Though, she hadn't realized he had followed her. She would have been perfectly fine. "I am," she assured to him but still had her heart beating quickly. Arlette turned when she heard her brother call for her. The girl flopped her ears back guilty, hiding a bit behind Derg.

He saw the look on her brother, that confusion. What was he doing here? She sniffed the air, tried to sniff him. The fact that he didn't smell of Easthollow made her step forward, past Derg. Why didn't he smell like Easthollow? Derg probably didn't look too friendly that was with her. She swallowed and lifted her chin a bit, trying not to pant too much. Her sides larger than normal, but probably looking familiar because their mother looked like that once a year. Her heart was still beating a bit quickly. What would he think of her?!

"I'm not going back to Easthollow, Merrit," she spoke with a warning in her tone. "If that is the reason you have come here, that is. I don't want Mother to know where I am either," the female added. Her scarred face looking at him almost strictly so. Then she glanced at her mate. He was probably not aware who this was. "It is my brother Merrit," she explained to him softly. "He wouldn't harm me," she assured him.
Messages In This Thread
we can dine with the biosphere - by Merrit - March 22, 2021, 10:48 PM
RE: we can dine with the biosphere - by Arlette - March 23, 2021, 03:46 AM
RE: we can dine with the biosphere - by Derg - March 24, 2021, 05:24 AM
RE: we can dine with the biosphere - by Merrit - March 24, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: we can dine with the biosphere - by Arlette - March 25, 2021, 04:36 AM
RE: we can dine with the biosphere - by Derg - March 25, 2021, 05:23 AM
RE: we can dine with the biosphere - by Kallik - March 25, 2021, 04:52 PM