Blackfeather Woods Drink me
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 
for Taikon
forward dated a sort of undecided amount of time? but not too far

Her unrest had grown in the last week or so. She didn't like it here; it held only bad memories for her. Sometimes, she woke up and wondered what she was even doing here in the first place. She and Taikon hadn't wanted to join a pack for a while, but life had swooped in yet again and screwed everything up.

She paused her steps when she realized she had wandered into a part of the forest she had never seen before. It was odd considering she spent quite a bit of time patrolling. The sun had set hours ago, and she had been restlessly walking the borders, lost in thought. It wasn't like her to not pay attention to her surroundings—another reason to dislike this place. A rustling made her freeze and scan the trees around her. There was nothing there. She shrugged it off as some forest creature fleeing at the scent of a predator. 

But after a few more minutes, she heard it again from behind her. She whirled around but saw nothing. The sound came from behind her again, and she spun around, her heart slamming against her ribs. She fought through the panic like she had been taught, like she had done many times before. Only, she realized she wasn't able to push the feeling away. None of her calming tricks were working. The panic intensified as it made its way from her gut, to her chest and up her throat. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears. 

She heard the sound again but from all around her. Hundreds of glowing eyes looked back at her from the darkness, and she decided she would go crazy if she stayed here one more second. Taki turned and sprinted back the way she had come. She galloped through the trees, absolutely terrified, searching for the one wolf she knew could help her. 

She wouldn't slow until she found Taikon, and then she would throw herself against him and bury her face in his fur.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Drink me - by Takiyok - April 18, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 20, 2021, 09:34 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 28, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 01:30 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 29, 2021, 02:16 AM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 29, 2021, 03:02 AM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 03:15 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 29, 2021, 03:45 AM