Blackfeather Woods Drink me
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
No, no, no. He didn't understand. She thought she had been obvious but clearly she hadn't made it clear what feeling was taking her over. How could she be clear when she didn't understand how to put it into words? It was as though her mind was jumbling things up on the outside too. 

She followed closely, letting some of her weight rest against him as they neared the water. He said she should drink. That it would make her feel better. She did as he suggested, slowly lowering herself to the water and lapping the cool liquid into her mouth. When she was done, she pulled back and stood up, water dripping from her lips as she looked to him again. But the feeling was still there, and it was only worse.

She was quickly in front of him again pushing her nose into the fur of his neck. She had always been able to be honest with him, but her mind was foggy and she was still a little confused. Her stomach burned again and a flicker of realization flashed dimly in the back of her mind. Taikon, she said softly. I want to be with you. I don't want water. Her expression still held the soft lines of vulnerability, the toxin still making her eyes glassy and black. But she still had the overwhelming need to be with him; it felt wrong but she couldn't remember why.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Drink me - by Takiyok - April 18, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 20, 2021, 09:34 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 28, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 01:30 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 29, 2021, 02:16 AM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 29, 2021, 03:02 AM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 03:15 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 29, 2021, 03:45 AM