Dragoncrest Cliffs Crash burn
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,603 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Erzulie was the first to appear, and Phox had a hard time remembering her exact relationship to Niamh. There was something vague there, though. A memory of some clash, perhaps something healed when Alyx had been returned to them. And now it was Niamh missing. Phox could not bring himself to believe that she had disappeared completely. Surely she had to be somewhere along with the children. Their children. He had known Niamh to be selfish, but this... it felt too much.

Before he had a chance to respond, Alyx was close behind, her voice even more off-kilter than its usual raspy self. She did not look well, and Phox shot Erzulie a questioning look, wondering if she was being taken care of here. It wasn't the best first impression, but Phox probably looked ragged himself.

Alyx! he greeted, his tail wagging as she approached. And Erzulie; it's good to see you again... he paused, glancing back to Alyx. I wish the circumstances for my visit were better. Niamh ran off, and I can't find her. She was last spotted at Yuelong, just south of here, but that was a month ago. I haven't caught a whiff of her since. She hasn't come here, has she? Phox asked, hope beginning to falter in his voice as he watched their faces for any sign of recognition at this news.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Crash burn - by Phox - April 26, 2021, 08:02 AM
RE: Crash burn - by Erzulie - April 28, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: Crash burn - by Alyx - May 03, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Crash burn - by Phox - May 04, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Crash burn - by Erzulie - May 07, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Crash burn - by Alyx - May 18, 2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Crash burn - by Phox - May 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: Crash burn - by Erzulie - May 29, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Crash burn - by Alyx - June 05, 2021, 10:22 PM