Tuktu Weir And you might have to tell me again
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The Grandmaster is horribly pleased to see him relax even further into his presence. Kynareth’s surprised, by even himself, that he’s so excited to have the man back. Valour has well honed skills in fighting and he would bring strength to the Saints — Kyn has much faith in that all on it’s own. 

So when he answers back with that mischievous grin and that playful banter Kyn chuckles easily once more. It seems much to easy for the agouti to make him laugh, but the feeling is quite welcome. 

It only gets better though. Especially as the brindled brute mentions the expansion of their potential sister pack, Valour seems to light up brilliantly. Those steely eyes showing what seems to be both pride and excitement. Donovan mirrors it right back at him with his own way of his curled tail. Happy that Valour seems content to come back with him, Donovan nods eagerly at his last request to get him up to date.

“Walk with me then, dear.” He requests softly, moving towards him in the direction of their home. 

“The Saints are large, but Nyra is with child, so she won’t be moving to the new territory until Lotus is a bit bigger.” He begins. “I myself had three pups — all boys. Sure to grow up warriors just as I did.” He boasts with a cheeky raise of his brows. “With Simmik, by the way.” He informs humorously. 

“Derg had pups with Arlette, two boys an a girl I think.” Kynareth continues. “Once all the mothers have recovered, mainly waiting on Nyra and Simmik, we’ll be initiating our plan to invade Ursus.” His usual sadistic excitement shows darkly through his voice and eyes at the mention of war. He’s terribly excited to wet his teeth with the blood of worthy opponents once more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - May 23, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - May 27, 2021, 09:44 AM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - June 04, 2021, 11:37 AM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Kynareth Deagon - June 04, 2021, 03:54 PM