Lion Head Mesa barque
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
she felt petulant in the moment; his correction was swift and with the teasing mien that so easily worked its way under her skin. but, he was right. pharaoh knew what it meant to be royalty and could impart such knowledge unto satsu, even if she felt ill-equipped to absorbing it. everything was an adjustment. she had managed well enough as a saint, she could handle being a queen.
the thought of being tended to by vermin was almost a step too far. hearing that this mouseberry would not be used by ramesses did surprise satsu, though it warmed her a little to the idea - he had taken so many as his own, she could have this one. and sabah! the girl was sweet; it was a perfect arrangement.
i suppose... a little deception, for the sake of the greater good, is alright. satsu decided.
if it keeps me away from your business in the catacombs then i am agreeable to it. i would prefer if sabah could work as my guard and my maiden, but... everyone has their place. so long as this mouseberry remains seen but not heard and knows her place well enough, which was to say, under heel, then... i accept.
this was not the betrothal that satsu had ever invisioned for herself. then again, it was a fallacy - a business arrangement and nothing more.
it was fortunate that she trusted pharaoh as much as she did.
Messages In This Thread
barque - by Ramesses - September 10, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: barque - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 10, 2021, 02:36 PM
RE: barque - by Ramesses - September 10, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: barque - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 11, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: barque - by Ramesses - September 11, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: barque - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 13, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: barque - by Ramesses - September 14, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: barque - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 19, 2021, 03:37 PM