Moonsong Glacier Kinguyakkii
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
At the name of Duskfire, Taktuq perked her ears - not so much because she knew of the name, but because she had only known one glacier in these Wilds before tonight - and seemingly, the one they stood upon was one different than that which Issorartuyok called home.

Was Duskfire the glacier she had passed? And if so, had she not considered that land tonight, when she had wondered where and when she might rest her travelling paws? Paws that had not yet wearied by the travels they endured.

"Where is Duskfire?" she asked, to make sure his land was the one she thought of. Inquisitive eyes settled upon him - taking account of his dreams, of the vision of family he saw in his future. She had yet to reach her second year, and thoughts of children were far from her - but come spring, she wondered how this story might change. "I was born in these lands, to the east of here. If the ice beneath us is not Duskfire, then your village must be the glacier there - or you are an even farther ways away from home than you lead me to think." She said this with the turn of a smile. Hardly accusing.
Messages In This Thread
Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - September 10, 2021, 05:08 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Taktuq - September 11, 2021, 12:35 AM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - September 13, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Taktuq - September 18, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - September 21, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Taktuq - September 28, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - September 29, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Taktuq - September 29, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - October 05, 2021, 04:03 PM