Otter Creek every step that i take
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The recent meeting had stirred things up within Charles, and he now found himself wishing every day to leave. Yet he knew that winter was coming, which put him in a bad position: because he was a bad hunter and he certainly didn't want to die.

So for the meantime, Charles had convinced himself that he would stay with the Saints, and hopefully war would not come to them before winter. If it would, he'd just flee then and hopefully he'd find another pack that was not in eastern direction. If it wouldn't, then he would leave after the winter, he told himself. He had no more reasons to stay, and he was reminded of Whrist and Kynareth every day.

There was always something that scared the crap out of the coywolf in Blackfeather Woods. He didn't even know what it was, but everything about that place shouted 'ominous'. And he lived with a pack of wolves who placed skulls outside their borders and shit.

He headed down to the otter creek for a quick drink while he was exploring the mountains, and decided to head south to check out the flatlands. Man, he missed the flatlands. Mountains were okay, he guessed, but also dangerous. And he didn't like dangerous.

Messages In This Thread
every step that i take - by Charles - October 06, 2021, 09:37 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 06, 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 12, 2021, 04:34 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 12, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 20, 2021, 03:07 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 20, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 26, 2021, 09:00 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 26, 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 28, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 28, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 29, 2021, 04:40 AM