Neverwinter Forest pinuksak
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
I'm sorry I let this fall by the wayside for so long, we can wrap here if you'd like!

Aventus shrugged, masking his glee at the way the northerner's eyes sparked with hope and the renewed urgency of his tone. What a witless creature this was! Aventus knew little about the Teekon Wilds outside the influence of Ursus, where charity was a nonexistent concept. That most wolves were well-meaning and helpful neighbours was lost on him entirely. He would never trust the word of a stranger this way.

I do not know, he said. She was running. I did not stop her to ask. Kigipigak must care greatly for this missing woman, to hinge his hopes on the word of anyone. Perhaps, like Avicus, his missing beau was easily recognizable and the man had no reason to believe anyone would lie about having seen her. No matter how little he thought of this giant brute's brain size, it was actually a credit to Aventus and his ability to maintain a poker face rather than Kigipigak's intelligence that he could lie to someone's face.

That way, he said, gesturing away from Silvertip and out toward the sea. He added, in a cotton-soft tone he hoped would pass for sympathy, She seemed very scared. I hope you find her soon.
Messages In This Thread
pinuksak - by Kigipigak - August 02, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: pinuksak - by Aventus - August 03, 2021, 08:59 PM
RE: pinuksak - by Kigipigak - August 04, 2021, 02:30 PM
RE: pinuksak - by Aventus - August 27, 2021, 06:40 PM
RE: pinuksak - by Kigipigak - September 02, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: pinuksak - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 10:18 AM
RE: pinuksak - by Kigipigak - October 30, 2021, 12:38 AM
RE: pinuksak - by Aventus - November 06, 2021, 11:03 AM