Ouroboros Spine The alchemy was inelegant, though
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
It was difficult to shed the rigid manner he carried himself in Ursus, but he managed to loosen his muscles and coax up a genuine wag of his tail by remembering the times he had frolicked and laughed with his mother, before the sickness. He dipped his head low in thanks for Aiolos' acceptance.

They used strange words that had no meaning to Aventus, but as part of his reconnaissance efforts here, he would try to learn some. Thank you, Siqiniq. I will do as you say. One day I hope I can earn your trust enough that I might share some stories with the pups. Until then, his mission was only to gather information. It would be useful to report the number and health of the pack's pups to his father, but he could get by without that.

That left only a tour. Arctos swung his silver gaze back to Zane and gave him a warm smile. This one is smarter than he lets on. Despite seeming indifferent, Aventus got the sense that Zane would see right through his sugary facade if he laid it on any thicker. He made a mental note to cut back a little while in this man's presence. Lead the way! he said, and fell in respectfully behind Zane to see the sights of Moonglow and learn his permissible range within the territory.
Messages In This Thread
The alchemy was inelegant, though - by Aventus - August 26, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: The alchemy was inelegant, though - by Zane - August 28, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: The alchemy was inelegant, though - by Aiolos - August 29, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: The alchemy was inelegant, though - by Aventus - August 30, 2021, 12:41 PM
RE: The alchemy was inelegant, though - by Zane - September 04, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: The alchemy was inelegant, though - by Aiolos - September 09, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: The alchemy was inelegant, though - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 10:34 AM