Lion Head Mesa so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
it was rare for satsu to ever be alone.
yet this happened now; with tamar off with her chosen, she moved to where crowfeather lay and tended to him, feeding him once more with small morsels that had been pre-arranged. to these she added some of the medicinal herbs and quickly enough, he slept.
it was then, with no eyes upon her, satsu moved from the palace.

she moved like a fellahin among the shadows of the hall, creeping to the arched entry, and then found freedom with a gasp.
a path led in a winding fashion towards the steppe, and it was this that she now followed. the feeling of being alone was something satsu had taken for granted when she had grown in to her status - and now she craved it, craved this.

it would not last long, though. the jodai slept somewhere out here, having made a barracks of the hillside. overhead winged a sharp-winged bird that satsu had never seen before, and in following it she found sabah.

a smile slipped across her features as she watched the odd little bird grip awkwardly at one of the prickled plants that bordered the kingdom, rising overhead of sabah's little room.
Messages In This Thread
so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 01, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 14, 2021, 09:54 AM