Lion Head Mesa so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
eyes up, watching the bird.
an-ichi-nef... mouthing the name, trying to make sense of it; it was not in a language that she knew but that was alright. it was not her bird. a beautiful little companion, however. satsu was briefly enthralled.

approaching sabah now, satsu was waving her own tail. she felt light and gleeful, having finally tasted a kind of freedom that she had been lacking with the rise of akashingo.

you do not sleep with the fellahin, she notices, and then laughs softly to herself, girlish. i suppose that is right. you are the jodai! i should hope it is to your liking. i can send someone to help fix it up, if you would like?

she thinks of tamar, who is hopefully still busy with her very important and time-sensitive mission, and the queen ascendant reddens.

all is well? pharaoh speaks highly of the triumphs in the vale.
Messages In This Thread
so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 01, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 14, 2021, 09:54 AM