Lion Head Mesa Learn to Be Lonely
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
whoever this was, they had the sense to apologize immediately. while the prattled off one thing or another satsu was given a moment to collect herself; meanwhile tamar sank behind the queen-to-be and let her eyes fall to the floor where they stared dimly.

satsu took a breath or two. being surprised like this was not something that happened often and she did not enjoy the racing of her little heart. that said, the man appeared genuinely apologetic — plus, he stated he was mazoi. had this one been picked up during the war?

yes, well... i suppose i should welcome you. i admit you gave me a fright, we very rarely have visitors to the royal chambers. she did not see fit to mention the constant in-and-out of the fellahin; the very thought made her think of pharaoh in the wellspring this very moment, likely playing with sayf or the newest toy he had acquired, whose name satsu did not bother to learn.

i am queen ascendant nekubi satsu. in the coming days we may have need of you, mazoi. our wedding must be a safe and joyous occasion, after all. a smile now, slightly pinched. have you met the jadoi, sabah, yet? they are your superior among the warriors.
Messages In This Thread
Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 02, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 08:09 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 02, 2021, 08:21 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 02, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 03, 2021, 07:42 AM