Lion Head Mesa so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
satsu smiled at the thought of decorations in the spring. to think that they had a future now, where before she could barely imagine forming anything in this space alongside ramesses, showed her once again that much had changed.

yes, so i have been told, she remarks in regard to the saints, their downfall, and the likelihood of nyra being dead. perhaps the ascendant should have been more cautious in her optimism; without a body they could not be perfectly certain, but so far as she knew, they were safe.
the saints were dead, long live akashingo.

i am glad that you came out of it unscathed - is that also how this one came to be? she motioned to the bird, watching it again.
Messages In This Thread
so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 01, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 14, 2021, 09:54 AM