Lion Head Mesa Learn to Be Lonely
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
this warrior was more boy than anything, satsu thought. she tried not to smile too deeply as he spoke, wanting very much to be cheeky with him - you got the fool part out of the way with me! something told her it would not be appreciated. better to be poised and level-headed. this was not her brother, this was not pharaoh. this was a subject she was meant to rule.

you have met the lord and the lady of akashingo, which is the important part. her tail swayed. i suggest you make a good impression upon sabah, as they are your captain. they sleep nearby the barracks, west of the palace.
it wasn't an order, but thereabouts.

satsu did not know how to dismiss someone like this readily. all she wanted in this moment was to put this man aside and speak to tamar in private, yet she could not be rude to a fellow wolf, unlike how she behaved around the filthy fellahin.

it was very good to meet you, sakai. though next time that you need me or the lord sun, i suggest you go through our attendants - it is what they are for. an ear turned towards tamar as she was mentioned, and the servant woman slipped forwards silently to offer a small bow.
Messages In This Thread
Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 02, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 08:09 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 02, 2021, 08:21 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 02, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 02, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Learn to Be Lonely - by Sakai - November 03, 2021, 07:42 AM