Hideaway Strath Stand down, I'm a God in the making
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn sits beside her in an attempt to comfort her. This is where he would remain until she snaps or urges him away. Though, it’s clearly not going to be Fury to be the one to do so. 

Her right hand man is quick to make himself present as well and Kynareth watches him steadily as he approaches, breathing as if he ran a mile to get here. Perhaps he did. Perhaps he realizes his Fury was going into labor just as Kyn did and rushed to her side. 

His eyes immediately land on the brindled brute and Kyn recognizes the look anywhere. He’s old and experienced, he knows that the other doesn’t want him there. But for once, if only for Fury, Kyn tries to be a bigger man and not be an ass. Which clearly get him nowhere for the other male is rumbling out a growl and daring to snatch at his scruff in an attempt to get him away from the pale woman. 

The second his jaws reach for him Kynareth’s eyes shift into those of the devil himself. He shouldn’t be doing this here and now, especially with Fury literally giving birth but he will not be letting this stranger push him around. 

So he snaps back, lip curled up menacingly. Despite Fury’s words ringing out in his ears that Kyn can stay, he would snap back at Arashi. Going for his face, if he hits his mark it would be a quick, warning drawing of blood. If he doesn’t his teeth would make an audible snapping sound right before him. 

“Watch yourself, funny guy.” Kyn growls low. “Know your audience and simmer down. I’m here for her just like you are.” He practically spits the words. 

He has no time for disrespect in his old age and he has no problem taking their scrabble out back to settle it like real men.
Messages In This Thread
Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by RIP Fury - March 01, 2022, 02:09 AM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by Arashi - March 01, 2022, 10:25 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by RIP Fury - March 02, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by Kynareth Deagon - March 03, 2022, 06:22 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by Arashi - March 07, 2022, 08:00 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by RIP Fury - March 07, 2022, 09:02 PM