Redsand Canyon sepelio
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She had not expected the admittance from the Imperator, the look of shock only briefly crossing her features as he spoke of still learning as well. He always seemed so put together himself, it was hard to imagine him as anything other than simply stubborn and concrete in his ways. He had his strategies, and he used them efficiently. She only offered a nod, for once words failing to find her tongue as she was left speechless at the confession. There was much that all of them were still learning, herself included. And now, she needed to learn how to be a wife as well as a healer and a warrior.

Warrior. That word itself still felt weird to apply to her. It was that mention of fighting, and the loyalty and respect she had earned from the leading duo as well that softened her expression, and brought her memories back to the events that had tumbled and toiled over the past month that led her to the path she now stood on. “Have there been any signs of him?” She asked softly, referring to her ex who she knew would not be pleased if he were to ever learn she was married to another. She knew the thawing of his solemn expression to be rare, having earned a smile from him only once after a spar… but she could not find herself able to focus on that. She worried… it was what she did.

His attention  turned to the plants and she smiled softly, the warmth in her expressions returning to normal as she started to explain. “It has a few names to it… Lavender, blue giant hyssop… I call it lavender. It helps with congestion and runny noses, anxiety and stress, panic attacks, and can be made into a poultice to help with burns.” She explained as she selected one of the stems and showed it off. “It’s used most frequently for anxiety and stress… breathing in it’s scent makes it easier to breathe and helps relax a worried patient, a mother giving birth, or a soldier with grave or severe injuries, broken memories, or horrific experiences. I've been waiting for the thawing for this one in particular because the plant does not bode well in the winter but is so useful. I use it myself sometimes when I find sleep difficult.” She admitted, leaving the stem there for his analysis if he wanted to look further.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 08, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 08, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 08, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 05:18 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 12, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 13, 2022, 02:48 PM