Hideaway Strath where the numb meets the lonely
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury allowed the silence to drag until the maiden broke it. After all, it was her, not the wardog, to approach.

The waif admitted to not being a warrior. Fury's expression didn't change, save for the approval in her amber gaze.

"I will allow you to pledge to my pack. There is a place for every talent among The Saints. Even spies, and those who prefer to stick to the shadows." Fury responded, assuming Sakari preferred that line of work. 
It was the truth, one she'd known as long as she'd known the title of Saint itself.
"As for the pack on the summit, I don't want trouble we're not ready for by having you infiltrate them. If you wish for an immediate assignment, I will send you on my behalf to let them know we're here. Let them know I am due to deliver my pups any day now, or I would have also showed." Fury allowed a pause in her words for the mission to sink in. 

"Also extend the invitation for their alphas to come meet me personally, when they are able." 
Best to discuss possible alliances face to face. Which would probably be difficult with her watching over her children in the days to come. But if these neighbors were well-meaning, they might understand why Fury was inviting them to her instead of coming to them on her own paws. 
They'd have to wait and see. 

A dip of her muzzle would be her dismissal, if Sakari wished to leave immediately. If not, then it would be an invite to ask for further details if needed.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
where the numb meets the lonely - by Sakari - March 06, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by RIP Fury - March 06, 2022, 10:05 AM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by Sakari - March 06, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by RIP Fury - March 06, 2022, 12:30 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by Sakari - March 06, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by RIP Fury - March 06, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by Sakari - March 06, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by RIP Fury - March 07, 2022, 07:31 PM